|11am – Walk Start
|Saturday 2nd December ’23
|STOMP: a fair pace to get the body moving & some miles under your boots. Scenic snack stops included!
|Country Park, gravel paths, valley woodland trail, coastal town, steep coastal ascent and descents, breathtaking clifftop scenery, rocky tidal pool access, coastal fields.
Please note a minimum of 3 attendees is needed for this event to go ahead. Itinerary will be emailed after purchase. Kate, your guide is a qualified Lifeguard and Outdoor First Aider.
For your own safety there are mandatory kit/items for each tour. You may be refused to attend the experience if you are not prepared. You will also receive a recommended kit list. Please ask if you have any questions.
- Supportive footwear suitable for walking – e.g. no flip flops, no stilettos, no crocs.
- Minimum of 500ml of fluid per person (water preferably) to keep hydrated & protect against sunstroke/heatstroke.
- A small snack for energy depletion emergencies (suited to your own dietary requirements)
- Weather and climate appropriate protection/clothing according to forecast.
- Sun Cream/UV protective Clothing – to protect against UV rays and sunburn
- Waterproof Clothing – to protect against getting soaked rain, drizzle, hail
- Thermal Clothing – to protect against low and freezing temperatures
Please ensure you are confident carrying the weight of what is in your backpack/bag.
Walking Activity Risk, Rules & Disclaimer
Reading & agreeing to our Cornish Explorer’s risk, rules & disclaimer is a condition of your participation in the walking tour. If there is any term that you do not understand or, then please discuss it with us before agreeing.
Read the ‘Walking Activity Risk, Rules & Disclaimer’ here.
You are encouraged to read Cornish Explorer LTD full terms and conditions carefully. By purchasing tickets via this website you will be deemed to have accepted the full terms and conditions on behalf of all individuals included in the booking and consents to these Terms & Conditions by using www.cornishexplorer.co.uk. No alterations or variations to the Terms & Conditions will be accepted unless agreed in writing by Cornish Explorer LTD.
As you are purchasing tickets for an event, we are not obliged to provide a refund in the event of cancellation on your part.
We will however refund any cancellation made 3 weeks before the time of the tour. This refund will be for the full price of the booking. We will not offer partial refunds.
It is not possible to make changes to existing bookings, unless Cornish Explorer receives notification 48 hours in advance, in writing, to email@example.com.
Otherwise, if you are unable to attend, we can transfer your tickets to a tour at a different time or date (subject to availability), or to another person, provided the transfer is for the equal number of attendees and confirmation in writing by Cornish Explorer LTD.